Working with Americans:
Mindset, Behavior and Communication Skills
A cross-cultural training seminar for employees from other cultures working in American companies, or who are employees of companies providing services to American clients. Highly recommended for managers and professionals working with Americans as part of virtual teams and in the offshore outsourcing environment.
Topics range from general background on American culture in a comparative perspective to applied skills and success strategies for interacting, communicating and working effectively with American team members, team leaders, managers, and professional counterparts.
Cross-cultural awareness training is combined with exercises providing hands-on problem solving, skills development and action planning for enhanced work-related interactions.
- How cultural differences affect behaviors and communication
- American core values and business culture
- Establishing trust when working with Americans
- Communicating effectively with Americans
- Expected work-related behaviors and interaction styles
- Business etiquette and protocols
- American management and teamwork style
- Meeting style and expectations
- Negotiation, selling and persuading
- One-day (8 hours) face-to-face training
- Half-day (4 hours) face to face training
- Synchronous interactive webcast format